[jawsscripts] Script for music Collector?

  • From: Lennie <lennie_r@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 17:03:49 -0400

Hi,

I am using a CD catalog software on a trial basis. It appears to be a
great way to catalog all my CDs.

For example,I can automatically lookup CD from the online database,
but I have to use the Jaws cursor to find and add the CD information
to my database.
Other features, obtaining album covers is quick and simple. And in addition
to cataloging your CDs by inserting them, you can use a bar-code scanner, or
add them simply by typing artist and title, no need to insert the actual disc.

However, some things don't work well with Jaws and the Jaws cursor
must be used quite a bit. I can read the list of CDs okay with the PC
cursor. When I tried to go to the menu (any of the menus) I can down
arrow the list for about three items, but Jaws with the PC cursor
stops reading after those three items and I have to use the Jaws
cursor to read the rest of the menu list.

Since I just recently started using this software, I do not know what
other problems are there for Jaws to be able to read.

I am looking and hoping that there are scripts for this software?
Otherwise, I will have to just deal with it with both cursors. I need
this software since I have over 900 CDs.

If you want to try the trial version and see for yourself what this
software can do, the URL is below:

http://collectorz.com

You can download the free trial edition here:
For Windows:
http://collectorz.com/dl.php?pf=w&p=music&v=16,466,184

Any help will greatly be appreciated. Thanks and take care.

Lennie