[jawsscripts] Re: Scratch Live Install

  • From: "Mike O'Brien" <mike23432@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 15:16:15 -0400

Hi Ann

The JAWS sound card submenu will have an entry for the Windows default sound
card, and an entry for each working sound card on your system.  If your menu
only has entries for Windows default and Sound Blaster, this would mean that
the Sound Blaster is the only working sound card on your system, so it would
also be the Windows default.

Mike