[jawsscripts] Re: SCRIPTS FOR CONTROL WIZARDS ACCESS 2010

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 18:09:06 +1000

out of interest, does it activate when you do a physical mouse click on the
exact same location, as you are saying the numPad slash click functionality
fails to work? because, if so, I've found that sometimes when this is the
situation, it can be a timing thing with jaws? and, might I suggest trhying
this instead. Hold down the JawsKey, and double click Numpad slash? such
that you'd hear Jaws saying, "locked unlocked."

I've seen situations where this can bring joy, in those times where clicking
the numpad slash yields no discernable results, but physically clicking the
left Mouse Button on the actual mouse, does.