[jawsscripts] Re: Re-initializing scripts

  • From: Doug Lee <doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 12:44:35 -0500

VBScript example:

dim oJAWS : set oJAWS = createObject("FreedomSci.JAWSAPI")
oJAWS.RunFunction "ReloadAllConfigs()"

I don't remember in which JAWS version this API became available
though.

On Mon, Mar 07, 2011 at 07:29:52PM +0200, Octavian Rasnita wrote:
Hi,

With the hotkey Control+Insert+Escape we can re-initialize the JAWS scripts.

Is there a way of doing the same thing from an external program? (access a
certain program with a command line, or access JAWS through COM or another
method?)

Thanks.

Octavian

Doug Lee, Senior Accessibility Programmer
SSB BART Group - Accessibility-on-Demand
mailto:doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"While they were saying among themselves it cannot be done,
it was done." --Helen Keller