[jawsscripts] Re: Reading FSDN

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 01:10:22 +1000

Jim, can you read stuf with jaws cursor? and then click in there and then
does stuff read properly in virtual land like that pane is supposed to?
Also, I'm wondering if you use jaws cursor to look for whether there's a
Show, or, Hide, textual string near the controlTabs of the top of the help
window? and if it says show there, whether clicking that would bring the
pane back? although my understanding was that this was for the navigation
pane, not the view/reading pane?