[jawsscripts] Putty & JAWS 11

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 13:35:08 -0400

Hi,
I followed the usual recommended fix of putting the window class in the non
highlighted text function. My problem is that when data scrolls past the bottom
of the screen, JAWS says the whole screen. Is there a way to keep it from doing
that? I'd like my session to act like a command prompt.
Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810
Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility
blog<http://mysites.highmark.com/personal/lidikki/Blog/default.aspx>. Discuss
accessibility
here<http://collaborate.highmark.com/COP/technical/accessibility/default.aspx>.