[jawsscripts] Re: Putting application windows in the virtual buffer

  • From: "Andy Borka" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 11:11:37 -0500

The program I am looking at is MS Money 2005. Any other recommendations on
getting the main window into the virtual buffer? I guess I don't quite get
how you get the contents into the buffer exactly and what do you mean by I
have to write the actions for link clicks manually?

Twitter: www.twitter.com/sonfire