[jawsscripts] Re: Programmatically sending keystrokes or mouse clicks

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 10:37:15 -0400 (EDT)

In general, I think the JAWS scripting language, combined with built-in
COM servers in Windows, can do almost anything that can be done with the
AutoIt COM server.  It does make aspects more convenient with high level
functions that would take more knowledge and steps to do otherwise.  If
there are particular things you are trying to do but do not know how using
JAWS script, just post your questions.
Cheers,
Jamal