[jawsscripts] Problems using .net controls

  • From: "Sauro Cesaretti" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 01:34:22 +0200

Hello everyone,

I tried to develop some simple aplications with visual studio 2008.
in these applications I used the richtextbox controls and with these
controls
I encountered some problems with the braille display.
In particular, I noticed that when I'm going to select some portions of text
in the richtextbox,everything will disappear on the braille display.
And then I wondered if it'll happen even
using the visual studio environment but it seems that it this case
the editor window works well.
now I'd like to ask you, does vs.net editor use
the richtext box contorl?
if so, does the scripts that I'm using make some partiuclar changes for
these kind of controls?
The version that I'm using at the moment
is that one developed kindly from some of you.
Could you hlep me to face these kind of problems ?
at the end, I'd like to ask you if it is the same reason why the items of
the menu bar of my application
are not highlighted in the braille display.

Thanks in advance for all your suport
best regards to everyone
Sauro Cesaretti