[jawsscripts] Re: Please, Help Me To Find All Scripts To Support JAWS 8; Thanks

  • From: "John Greer" <jpgreer17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 12:14:01 -0600

Try this page www.blindcrawler.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Zipout Coder
  To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 7:08 AM
  Subject: [jawsscripts] Please, Help Me To Find All Scripts To Support JAWS 8;
Thanks

  Hi to all script wizards,

  I am looking for the different scripts for any application to support my JAWS
8.0. Where can I find it? Such as for the following programs and categories:

  . Antivirus
  . Chikka Messenger v.4
  . FileZilla
  . TV and radio softwares
  . Google Earth
  . Google Talk
  . JCreator LE
  . Lavasoft Ad-Aware SE Personal
  . Microsoft Office 2003
  . Mozilla Firefox 2
  . Nero
  . Realtek Sound Manager
  . Skype 3.6
  . Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.4
  . Winamp 5.5
  . Windows Live Messenger 8
  . Yahoo! Messenger 8
  . Adobe Reader 8
  . BearShare
  . Word Web 5.2
  - Others/Etc

  Please,

  I'm sorry if I had enumerated them. But, I just only want to know the
resources that may almost all scripts are available to support JAWS 8.0.

  Thanks a million,