[jawsscripts] PlaySound glitch?

  • From: Mario Brusco <mrb620@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 14:57:46 -0500

Hi listers, I've got JAWS 11.0.1467 to speak via the onboard sound card (to
avoid JAWS speaking while listening to music) and noticed a glitch. or is
it?
I've got a test script that plays a wav through the same speaker that JAWS
speaks out of. I noticed that in previous versions (10, 9, etc) that the wav
was coming through the main speakers/PCI sound card.
Is this behavior now normal, and if it is, was it intended to be this way?
Because it seems to me that it was, but FS decided to do it this way where
in previous versions, it wasn't?