[jawsscripts] Re: Packaging JAWS Scripts for installation

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 09:38:28 +0700

Hi Mario Brusco
I've learn inno setup by my self since 2007, but I prefer nullsoft because
it put only over 32 kb to your executable file. Inno setup will make an exe
file with at list about 300 kb. My script have about 100 kb. So it will be
smaller by using nullsoft to create package. However, js install and inno
setup help you to make the package easily because it have the wizard.
Hope that help
Signature________________ Dang Manh Cuong Course: Psychology of education