[jawsscripts] Re: Packaging JAWS Scripts for installation

  • From: "Mesut" <mesut.kokalan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 10:13:25 +0300

Either I couldn't told you or you couldn't understand. Yes I have learnt the
languages directory and file contents. I even translated several things to
my language. But there are such descriptions that I can't understand what it
means to. Let's explain with an example:
AssocFileExtension=&Registriere %1 mit der %2-Dateierweiterung
This is from german language file to be translated into Turkish. The section
of the left of equal sign is English but not enough descriptive. Moreover,
provided that it were enough descriptive, this wouldn't suffice to me.
Because I don't know (%1) and (%2) place markers to be placed.