[jawsscripts] Re: Packaging JAWS Scripts for installation

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 22:07:09 -0700

someone sent you an answer already, there is a set of files for setting such
options, new language, new addition to the file, nez pa!

if you really need more help than I would suggest you go to:
www.nonvisualdevelopment.org

and get a hold of Jamal Mazrui who is part of the prim team running the
place. he built the jsx installer designed from inno to install jaws scripts
properly, and knows what the file is and what needs to be done.

HTH,
inthane