[jawsscripts] Re: Outputting Braille

  • From: "Travis Roth" <travis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 09:21:09 -0500

A lot of the times, yes what is spoken is not output in braille.
It depends a lot on what functions were used to produce the speech.
Other factors can be the amount of time set for flash messages.

And if you want braile to be persistent such as showing a dialog a certain
way you have to use/override braille specific functions.