[jawsscripts] Outputting Braille

  • From: Jerry Posey <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 08:59:05 -0500

I have scripts I have written for a POS system and are working just like
they should. We just hired another cashier that is using a braille display
with my scripts. He said something this morning about having his counsler
come out to help him get things working correctly with the braille display.
Do I need to do something to my scripts to make the braille display work
better with my scripts? I just assumed that what JAWS was speaking was
output on the braille display, am I wrong to assume this?
Thanks,

--
Jerry Posey
Envision Industries

*Career opportunities for people with vision loss*