[jawsscripts] Re: OT: Apple VoiceOver now supports scripting

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 10:31:14 -0000

Definitely not the PC.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd
Phone:  +44 (0)1827 719822
Mobile:  07989 486976
Web:  http://www.raisedbar.net
Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Atherstone-United-Kingdom/Raised-Bar-Ltd/12023
4896800

http://www.raisedbar.net/petition.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: jawsscripts-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jawsscripts-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Geoff Chapman
Sent: 12 February 2010 00:27
To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jawsscripts] OT: Apple VoiceOver now supports scripting

yeah indeed.
I wonder too what that exactly means, and what commitment they're really
pouring into that Tim? I know gerry is incredibly confident and forever
positive and hopeful about this development, understandably since he sooooo
wants it to happen!  it seems to me at an admittedly great distance thogh,
that they're certainly not in any way bending over backwards as a priority
to make this happen any time soon, as any kind of blisteringly priority task
though.
and, is that on the Mac presumably with voiceOver you meant? not on the PC?