[jawsscripts] Re: OK, I'm back with another puzzler

  • From: Steve Matzura <number6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 09:13:28 -0400

I found it in HomeRowWindows. It looks like for the most part it's
working. I may have to put in a short timer because sometimes, if the
computer running the application is a wee bit pokey in switching
windows, it reads the window a second time while the switching is
going on. A couple milliseconds delay is probably all it needs. Will
report more after I test it some more.