[jawsscripts] NextPage/PreviousPage in latest Acrobat Reader broken?

  • From: "Parham Doustdar" <parham90@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 19:57:15 +0430

Hi,
In the latest Acrobat reader (9.0), the keys for going to the next/previous
pages have been changed from ctrl+pagedown/up to left/right. I changed the
scripts to press left/right instead, but still, it doesn't work, or works
strangely (E.G. goes to page 52 when I'm on page 50). This issue also exists
when I'm using the next page menu item in the view menu. Has anyone experienced
it?
Thanks!