[jawsscripts] Re: New import compiler directive

  • From: "John Martyn" <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 00:15:19 -0700

What I started doing is using the variant variable type to gather
information from functions that I don't want to create the dumb JSD file. If
you really want all your scripts documented and you want the descriptive
information available to the script utility, then I don't recommend doing
the variant thing. So far, it works great though without a bunch of other
checks during the compile. The script still knows how many variables are in
a function call still.
John Martyn