[jawsscripts] New Release of JMC Now Available, Including JAWS Scripts

  • From: "Bryan Garaventa" <bgaraventa11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 20:19:10 -0800

Hi, in case anyone is interested, there is a new release of JMC available (V3.5.0.2), that has some pretty interesting new features...

Here is an excerpt from the download page at http://gutterstar.net/jmc.php

So... This is the latest release! New features include:
* The #Play command, which allows you to play any wave sound file, and include any number of such commands within aliases, actions, or scripted events! * The #Winamp command, which allows you to completely control Winamp directly from within JMC! Feel free to be truly weird, and add such commands to aliases, actions or scripted events? While you play, you can rock out to such old time favorites as: "I'm Stuck On You Babe Like Bubble Gum In Your Hair", and, "My Favorite Bath-Time Gurgles"! No idea what use this feature is to a JAWS user really, but at the very least, you can say you could... * Full scripting support! Now you can create interactive programs using the JMC object directly, and programmatically communicate with JMC using such programming languages as VBScript, JScript, XML, JavaScript, etc. Essentially, any programming language that can reference JMC as an object!
* Numerous bug fixes and feature enhancements!

Also, the JMC Scripts for JAWS have been updated to V4.0 to support the new version. The download page for this is at http://gutterstar.net/jmc_scripts.php

Direct downloads...
JMC V3.5 Installer: http://gutterstar.net/mbrs/gateway.php?redirect=../scr/JMC3.5Setup.exe JMC Scripts for JAWS V4.0 Installer: http://gutterstar.net/mbrs/gateway.php?redirect=../scr/JMCJ5xScripts.exe

Enjoy,