[jawsscripts] Re: Need your advice on a JAWS scripting challenge

  • From: "Kamil" <ca.kamilimak@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 21:29:09 -0400

Hi Mike,

Thanks a lot for responding to my question so quickly.

Using GetListOfObjects and GetObjectInfoByName, I can get the object
information but not the object itself. I need the object to call its methods
such as accDoDefaultAction and accSelect.

Besides, there are text objects which are used as read only field values.
Their accName is the actual field value which is dynamic.

Thanks again,
Kamil