[jawsscripts] NSIS script get Operating system type

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 18:22:16 +0700

i use nullsoft install system to create 2 setups. 1 for windows 32 and 1 for
windows 64 bit
I'd like to use condiction to check the operating system. that's mean setup 32
bit will not run on windows 64 bit.
Anyone who use nullsoft and know how to do it? Please help me
________________
Dang Manh Cuong
School: HCMC University of Pedagogy
280 An Duong vuong, ward 4, district 5, HCMC Vietnam
Home: 555/2B Tan Dong Hiep, Di An, Binh Duong
Home - phone: +84 650-3742-067
Mobile: +84 902-572-300
E-mail: dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx
Yahoo ID: manhcuong0312