[jawsscripts] Re: Music production software with JAWS

  • From: "Bob Kennedy" <intheshop@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 17:47:46 -0500

I haven't purchased it yet, but I have looked at the product before.  Mainly
because it is a highly rated video editing program as well.

I don't know of any video editing programs that are blind friendly, but if
anyone knows of one, I'd be interested.  All I'm after is to be able to cut
both audio and video together so I don't have to edit each one separately.