[jawsscripts] Re: Microsoft office communicator 2007 scripts

  • From: "Bray, Terry" <Terry.Bray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 12:50:49 -0500

Hi Nick,

Don't know about the scripts you were sent might be interested in having a
look. What I can tell you is that if they were scripts created from messenger
scripts they most likely will not work.

There are real issues with communicator and frankly it is nothing but a
frustrating experience. From what I have seen on this list there are people who
could script the program I just hope someone decides to do it sooner rather
than later because collaborative tools like communicator are not going away.

A couple of years ago I had an account set up here for Freedomscientific so
they could have a look at the environment. Unfortunately the person who was
willing to do the work left and since then nobody has tried. Older versions
were not a problem because you could rename but as I said that doesn't work for
the new version.

Thanks

Terry Bray

Planning Analyst

Planning & Development,  EDMTS,

Technology Development & Enterprise Infrastructure,

BMO Financial Group

Phone: 416- 549-6190

Fax: 416-549-6565

E-mail terry.bray@xxxxxxx