[jawsscripts] Re: Making one window speak another's contents

  • From: "Jim Bauer" <holdsworthfan@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 15:15:21 -0500

All the text event functions pass the handle of the window where new text was
written or updated. A first pass could be something like: if the text in window
y must be spoken whenever window x changes in any way, globally record both x
and y and call sayWindow(y) whenever x shows up as a parameter to the text event
you determine to be reporting contents changes for x.