[jawsscripts] Re: MS Communicator 2007

  • From: "LU OGBE" <oluogbe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 18:27:10 +0100

Hi Jim,

I did a Google search for "JAWS scripts for office communicator" and found a
2009 post on the JAWS scripts list where someone mentioned that the JAWS
scripts for MSN messenger can be modified to work with MS OC 2007.

Therefore I am hoping that the person is either still on this list or
someone on this list will remember the topic.

Regards,
LU