[jawsscripts] Re: Jaws scripts for Power DVD

  • From: O.Addison Gethers <oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 14:50:57 -0400

Hi Geoff and Jackie,
When the power dvd window open ,I press jaws + space then letter o ,then I
heard it's say OCR then I press letter w it's say something pc cursor
activate I think ,when I press the application key I hear few things but
don't hear it's say stop or play . I'm using jaws 13

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx
O.AddisonGethers@xxxxxxxxx