[jawsscripts] Jaws scripts for CCleaner version 3.0

  • From: "Robert Edenhofer" <kc2mxg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 01:37:44 -0400

Guys, Iâ??m running CCleaner version 3.0 and I never had a problem with jaws
not reading the check boxes properly! Iâ??m able to read them with the PC
curser! not only that, Iâ??m running a 32 bit version  of windows 7 home
premium adition!  I never had to write scripts for it, or anything like that!
not only that, I work for Freedom Scientific! Iâ??m a jaws beta tester!  and
whenever we come out with a new update for jaws, I always read up on it, and
Iâ??m finding out that weâ??re constently fixing problems, with jaws and 64 bit
version operating systems of windows vista and windows 7! so why you guys ar
having that problem, Iâ??m not sure! my guess is, itâ??s an issue, with jaws
and 64 bit operating systems!