[jawsscripts] Re: Jaws cursor question

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 14:25:02 -0700

Fernando:

Sure. Let's say u have a graphic labeled ClickMe. Note the
capitalization of the c & e, because that's important.

The code would look like so:
if (FindGraphic(GetCurrentWindow(), "ClickMe", s_top, s_unrestricted)) then
LeftMouseButton()
else
say("ClickMe not found", ot_message)
endif

The GetCurrentWindow(), s_top, & s_unrestricted may be changed
according to your needs, though these generally work. ClickMe was just
an example & illustrates the importance of ensuring that the graphic
label must be quoted in the script exactly for it to work properly.

HTH u.