[jawsscripts] Jamal, a Question. Was: Re: Re: describe the scripting basics.

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 22:40:33 -0700

I thought I had a link to it already, I'll get busy and remedy that, since I
have a bit more room due to closing and handing another site to someone else
who can handle it.

Jamal? do you have this puppy?

elf
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com