[jawsscripts] Re: JLS Utilities To The Rescue

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:22:42 +1100

That's not uncommon Jim from the little I've seen.
dynamic control ID's I mean, or them being set the same as dynamic handles
etc.
But I wonder whether there'd be other ways of establishing their unique
characteristics, other than coordinates? like their position in hierarchy
etc? although I'm sure I've seen situations where this also can change, as
the windows are created/dismissed. hmmm. I don't know neeeeearly enough!