[jawsscripts] Re: JFW 12's virtual ribbon [was "RE: access 2010 control wizards"]

  • From: "Bray, Terry" <Terry.Bray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 15:09:52 -0400

Actually it's currently on by default and you just press the alt key plus
letter and press down arrow just like you would if you were just using the
ribbons by themselves.
If you don't like it you can turn it off.

Of course it only works if there is really a ribbon there.

 Terry Bray

Planning Analyst

Planning & Development,  EDMTS,

Technology Development & Enterprise Infrastructure,
BMO Financial Group

Phone: 416- 549-6190

Fax: 416-549-6565

E-mail terry.bray@xxxxxxx