[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS script for Notepad2

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 10:01:27 -0700

a quick note folks, could the problem be with the color assigned to
highlighting?

quite a while back I had a similar trouble with a program called note tab,
which is a text and html editor, and it was fixable with a simple custom
highlight assignment in jaws rather than doing a set of scripts for it?

HTH,
elf
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
custom made computers and peripherals to fit your needs!
www.alacorncomputer.com