[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS behavior at DOS mode

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 18:09:45 -0900

To solve the repeated echo put it into jaws cursor mode move around
and then switch back to PC cursor.  Make sure the jaws cursor isn't
over a character when you do or it might start repeatedly echoing
that.

I liked the old behavior (jfw9 or so) where it didn't echo each time
the cursor blinks, but I have found no way of restoring the old
action.

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx