[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS Scripts For Pidgin

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 08:22:26 -0400

Hi,
Please also consider posting a blog entry about the scripts, including a
download link, on
http://NonvisualDevelopment.org

If you continue to use the same file name for the script set on your web
host, then the link would continue to get the latest scripts if one
reads about them on NonvisualDevelopment.org.

Thanks,
Jamal