[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS 10 directories and API

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:27:37 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, Doug.  I think the problem for JSX is not related to sorting.
To anyone else who develops installers for JAWS scripts, have you
noticed an incompatibility with JAWS 10?  Regarding the DLL, are you
sure it is a COM server?  SayTools does use JFWAPI.dll, which is a Win32
API style DLL, with similar functions as the ones you mention.  Perhaps
it has just been renamed and/or put in a COM server form.

Jamal