[jawsscripts] Re: Is there only one place where i can get jaws scripts for i tunes to work with jaws version 8.0?

  • From: Christopher Chaltain <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 18:04:10 -0500

I apologize if you already know this, but from looking at the J-Tunes
site at http://www.tandt-consultancy.com/pages/j-tunes.php it looks like
iTunes 8.1.1 and J-Tunes 4.1 will be a combination that will work with
previous versions of JAWS. I'm not sure which version of iTunes you're
referring to when you say the next to the latest version of iTunes though.

Older versions of JFW, back to JFW 8 I think, will also work with iTunes
8.1.1. You can find information on this on the FS site.

If you specifically want something that's in J-Tunes 5, I don't see how
you can avoid moving up to JFW 11.

  --

Christopher
chaltain@xxxxxxxxx