[jawsscripts] Re: In the new version of spybot search and distroy how can i label a graphic and a button?

  • From: "Dean Masters" <dwmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 11:40:49 -0400

If that is already labeled you don't need to label the graphic. but if you
want to, hit insert + g. then type in "Search" and hit enter.

If you are on this button already then you should either be able to hit the
spacebar or enter key. just try one and if it doesn't work try another one.
If nothing changes then you aren't hurting anything.

Dean
I personally know someone who literally is older than dirt.
If you would like to meet him, please write to me
or join us on the Masters List: