[jawsscripts] Re: I want to create a scripts in i tunes preferences but it doesn't work!

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 08:59:47 -0800

When overriding default scripts you don't make them key assignable in
the new application.

You just make a script with the same name as the default script for example:

Script SayLine()
EndScript

in your application script

The jaws script resolution algorithm first looks for a script to
invoke in the application script, if none is located it then moves on
to the default script.

On 5/18/10, david ingram <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi list members, what i'm trying to do in i tunes is to use the preferences,
> but while in the preferences, i can't seem to use the keystroke combination
> of control+tab.  I got an error message saying that this keystroke
> combination was in use  by the default script.  My question, is how can i
> get this keystroke combination to work?  P.S. I want to make sure that the
> buttons or tabs are labeled.  What can i do for this?  Thank you for any
> information that you might have.  Thank you  I'm using jaws version 8.0 and
> i tunes version 9.0.  I hope that this helps.

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx