[jawsscripts] Re: How to find out whether jaws is talking

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 09:02:57 +0200

Well, when added the following lines of script to my one bit of scripting as
a test:

Delay (20, True)

if SpeechInUse () == True Then

SayString ("was in use")

Else

SayString ("was not in use")

EndIf

It said to me that speech was not in use since I just waited the 2 seconds,
so it does seem to be looking to see if the synth is busy talking.

Stay well
Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA