[jawsscripts] Re: How to assign a phrase to key combinations?

  • From: Saybro <saybro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 13:25:07 -0400

I'm using JAWS 11.0.143 under Windows Vista. Also
using Internet Explorer 8.0.600.

Site bogs down way too much when using it with
FireFox, so I have no choice but to use IE.

My work around would be fine, but sometimes the
area on the web page which I've created frames
and clicking scripts for shift downwards about 10
to 15 pixels for different auctions. This of course leaves my scripts useless.