[jawsscripts] Re: Help with a Problem Please

  • From: "Willi Lutzenberger" <willutz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 23:16:58 +0200

Hi Steve,
What kind of Window Class has the handle that you get with GetPriorWindow()?
And, can you retrive the information of that window with other functions than
SayWindowTypeAndText(), functions  like e.g. GetWindowText() or GetWindowName()?
If this is the case it may be possible to solve this only by config changes,
without any scripting
at all.

Best, Willi