[jawsscripts] Re: Help with a Problem Please

  • From: Steve Matzura <number6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 08:31:59 -0400

More research yields more info.

Turns out, that script didn't do diddly, even if I changed the
assigned-to key to Alt+F1 or something like that.  The script executes
just fine, my debug message speaks, but the window containing the
field name message does not speak.

I also noticed something very interesting about this application
generally.  Without any scripting, the first field speaks its field
name correctly when tabbed to, but none of the subsequent ones do.
They are all located just to the left of the data entry area and are
all of the same color, so that can't be it.  Your thoughts gratefully
and graciously accepted.  I'll hold off on any more development until
I hear from someone because frankly, I'm stumped.