[jawsscripts] Help scripting a craigslist auto poster?

  • From: Blake Hardin <blakehardin5487@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 14:25:09 -0500

Hi, has anyone used one and have you found it accessible with jaws? I
tried using CL bot pro and for the most part it is usable but jaws
does not read some eddit fields and I also have trouble selecting
multiple cities. I think that part comes up as some kind of table or
something. Anyway I would like to use this because if I am willing to
ship an item I am selling, then this would be great for getting it out
to different cities. When it sells you just delete the posting. I have
tried another craigslist autoposter but it didn't seem to work well at
all. If anyone would like to take a look at it the link is
http://clbotpro.net/
I would be willing to pay if someone is interested and its a little
work to get it up and running. I know a few more people that are
interested as well. Thanks.