[jawsscripts] Handle of a window whose text changed is needed,

  • From: Jitendra <jeet.invincible@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 08:07:19 +0530

Hello friends, in a program, there are several sliders, pressing arrow
or pageup or down keys, changes the slider, but that slider change is
not very meaningful to the user, so there is sometimes an edit box, and
sometimes a static window to give some other percentage, so is it
possible to get the handle of the window whose text is recently changed
by sayNonHiLighted text or new text event function, so we can say the
text of that window on each key press when the focus is on the slider?
note that the information window may be some times after the slider,
sometimes before it, since it is not fix for each slider, it is not
possible for me to use the get next or prior window functions successfully.
it is a company program for one of my friend's workplace.
Thank you, Jitendra.