[jawsscripts] Re: HTML Table Titles

  • From: Don Marang <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 12:30:32 -0400

Thanks!  I quickly got it set to read both column and row titles.  I
just set the globals everytime I use IE or Firefox.  It looks like this
option is only half implemented!  It is not set in any jcf file.
Perhaps someday, they will finish this option.  Until then, I just added
the following code.
include "HjGlobal.jsh"

Void Function AutoStartEvent ()
; Set Table Titles to read column and row =3
Let GITblHeaders=3
;'Prev' global serves as placeholder for this setting.
;Since it's not a real JCF, Custom Settings can lose the default without
this 'prev':
let GIPrevTblHeaders = GITblHeaders

AutoStartEvent ()
EndFunction

*Don Marang*
Vinux Software Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org
<http://www.vinuxproject.org/>
There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any
real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I
am working on things that matter.
-- Dean Kamen