[jawsscripts] HSC Help Please

  • From: "GianniP46" <giannip46@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JawsScriptsList" <JawsScripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 18:01:26 -0400

Hey folks,
Well here we go again, but I need help with hsc.
Well, you know my beloved DJ ap Scratchlive.  I am trying to get my scripts and
hot spots to work with the latest version that just came out (1.9).  For some
reason, my hotspots do not want to work anymore.  Anytime I try to run a
particular hotspot, I get a message that says, "window not found".  I have
deleted some of the hotspots, and just recreated them, but I have tons more.
Is there some parameter that I can check?  I know that the window name or the
Application name has not changed.  in fact, when I recreated a hotspot the info
in the file was exactly the same as the old one that I deleted.  Anyone have
any ideas why the hotspots do not want to run?  Is there anything that I can do
to fix this without redoing all of the hotspots?  I am using the latest version
of Jaws 10 build 1151.
Any help would be appreciated.

Gian Pedulla GianniP46@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LETS! GO! METS!