[jawsscripts] Re: GMail cannot find check boxes

  • From: "Jim Snowbarger" <Snowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 17:24:35 -0500

Hate to say it, but do you have an older version of jaws available?  Many
times, the later versions  fail to render things.  Yet you can go back to an
old version, and that stuff will show up.
Believe it or not,  I still have a copy of jaws 5 here, and find cases where
I have to go back that  far to get stuff to show up.