[jawsscripts] Re: Escape key in JAWS scripts

  • From: "James Panes" <jimpanes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 09:11:09 -0400

For people who are not as familiar with the JAWS scripting language, the
"TypeKey()" function is much more readable. I was confused when I first saw
the {} convention, but was able to figure it out from context. The {}
convention does not appear in the function select list when Insert+I is used
in the JAWS script manager.

Regards,
Jim
jimpanes@xxxxxxxxx